What Personal Information Do We Collect From The People That Visit Our Blog, Website Or App?
When inquiring about information posted on our website, or when you are signing up to receive our blog’s newsletter, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a promotion or survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a promotion or survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site:
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails regarding our services or blog posts
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
LiftEngine uses a third party information security firm to perform vulnerability scanning in accordance with best business practices and PCI/HIPAA standards, even though we do not collect any such confidential data on our website.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, any PII data you supply is transmitted to us via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences, products and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some site features may be disabled; it may affect the experience that makes the site more efficient, and some of our services may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However, we may link to a third-party blog or article that we feel will provide complementary information to what is on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles (link below). They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics “Opt Out” browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act [CalOPPA]
According To CalOPPA We Agree To The Following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information via email or chatting with us
How Does Our Site Handle “Do Not Track” (DNT) Signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and will not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does Our Site Allow Third-Party Behavioral Tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send you additional information about what is posted on our website
- Send you periodic emails and newsletters
- When applicable, create login in details for you to access our apps
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Website: www.liftengine.com
- Address: P.O. Box 1110, Pearl River, NY 10965, United States of America
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 845.627.6600